Flex Seal – As Seen On TV
Flex seal spray cans are the easy way to coat, seal and stop leaks. Stop leaks fast with this rubber liquid spray.
The sealer spray comes in two size cans.
So what size flex seal can is right for you?
Depending on a number of coats and thickness, one large can will treat up to a 2 to 8 square feet area and a JUMBO can treat up to 2 to 12 square feet or 40% more!
Flex seal has been shown on tv keeping a boat afloat. They replaced the bottom of the boat with a screen door and spray over the screen. Guess what? The boat stayed afloat! This is an amazing sealer.
- Easy to use, portable, aerosol spray
- Seeps into cracks and holes
- Dries to a watertight, flexible, rubberized coating
- Seals out water lasts for years
- Stays flexible and pliable
- Will not sag or drip in summer heat
- Will not crack or peel in winter cold
- Stops vibrations and deadens noise
- Protects surface from corrosion
- Apply on wet or dry surfaces
- Transform and protect virtually everything
- Ideal for arts & crafts, projects & hobbies
- Perfect for sealing outdoor decorative items
Leaking roofs and gushing gutters can be sealed with a quick shot of flex seal. Liquid rubber in a can that is highly flexible and waterproof. Perfect for roof leaks and basement leaks. Great for drafty windows.
There is no prep needed to use the liquid rubber spray and you can even use it on wet surfaces. The coating should last for years and save you money on costly repairs.
Flex Seal sprays out a liquid and seeps into cracks, crevasses, and holes, and dries to a watertight, very flexible rubberized coating! You can apply Flex Seal on a wet surface. However, of course, Flex Seal will always adhere better to a clean, dry surface rather than a wet, dirty surface.
Flex Seal is Perfect for so many home improvements including roofs, gutters, piping, skylights, windows & More!
Flex Seal has been known to withstand normal water pressure and rainwater.
Flex Seal can adhere to almost any surface such as glass, metal, wood, concrete, tile, masonry, fabric, plastic, aluminum, porcelain, drywall, rubber, cement, vinyl and just about any other surface.